Natural Stretch Mark Remedies Hastings NE
South Sioux City, NE
North Platte, NE
Oils, Balms, and Salves to Keep Stretch Marks at Bay
These treatments may help smooth and soothe skin tears with their natural ingredients.
1. Talulah Red Poppy Belly Balm, www.talulahskincare.com , $27
Special ingredients include organic rose blossoms and oatstraw, which soothe tight, itchy belly skin and calm inflammation. Great for post-pregnancy pooch as well.
2. Weleda Pregnancy Body Oil, usa.weleda.com , $20
Natural almond and jojoba oils work to soothe the dry skin that can develop during pregnancy.
3. Motherlove Pregnant Belly Salve, www.motherlove.com , $16.95
Scar-healing shea butter works with marshmallow root, rosehips, lavender, and chamomile to keep skin soft and elastic.
4. Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream and Oil, www.erbaviva.com , $28-26
Hydrate stressed skin with the combination of soothing shea butter and sea buckthorn cream and oils of rosemary, carrot seed, and organic mandarin.
5. Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Stretch Oil, www.earthmamaangelbaby.com , $23.95
Calendula and chamomile will calm skin while vitamin E and neroli will encourage skin’s natural elasticity.
6. Bliss by Mom Belly Butter, www.blissbymom.com , $19.95
Rub this soothing salve full of olive and sunflower seed oil to relieve itchiness and irritation cause by an expanding belly.
7. Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Cream, www.mamamio.com , $30
Packed with essential fatty acids, this soothing cream should be applied during and a few months following pregnancy to ensure a full elasticity of the skin.
8. derma e Scar Gel, www.dermae.net , $19.95This multi-purpose treatment will heal a number of skin conditions, from stretch marks to flaky, itchy skin. The natural ingredients also help encourage new skin growth.
Copyright 1999-2009 Natural Solutions: Vibrant Health, Balanced Living/Alternative Medicine/InnoVisi...